EXPOSURE - EXPOSURE - EXPOSURE
Exposure = Marketing
You must market yourself to college coaches. If they don’t know who you are, they can not recruit you. There are many factors involved in this, however, we break it down to some simple steps.
- Create your athletic profile
- Determine where your athletic level allows you to compete, (DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, JUCO), so you can search for colleges in the correct area.
- Identify which colleges accept your current academic standing (GPA & Test Scores)
- Determine what part of the country you want to attend college so you can search accordingly (Note - the bigger your search area, the better your chances of securing a scholarship)
- Reach out to college coaches, send them your profile, express your strong desire to play for them, and ask them what the next steps are.
- Keep in touch with college coaches regularly and respond to them promptly.